In 2021, it was estimated that about 14,000 new cervical cancer cases were diagnosed in the United States. Of these, some 4,000 people died from cervical cancer.
The year 2021 saw a great many ups and downs, all while living through year two of a global pandemic. Perhaps in between the intermittent public health emergency lockdowns, travel advisories, and anxiety filled trips to the now risky grocery store, you’ve had a chance to settle in on some new year resolutions for 2022. If you’re one of many who start resolutions but find them fizzle throughout the year, we’ve come up with some great tips to help you make and keep your resolutions so that you can reach new, healthy limits in life.
A health risk assessment (HRA), sometimes known as a health risk appraisal or health assessment, is a questionnaire that evaluates lifestyle factors and health risks of an individual. There are many types of HRAs, and they can be used for different purposes.
The content provided on this website is for educational purposes only. It is not a substitute for medical care or advice provided by a physician. Any third party content is the responsibility of such third party. StayWell does not guarantee the accuracy of any third party content. Your access to and use of this content is at your own risk.
- National Impaired Driving Awareness Month
- Control Stress, Control Diabetes
- Breast Cancer Awareness 'Her' story
- National Cholesterol Education Month
- National Immunization Awareness Month
- Men's Health Month
- National Osteoporosis Month
- Distracted Driving Awareness Month
- National Kidney Month
- American Heart Month
- Cervical Health Awareness Month
- December is AIDS Awareness Month
- November is Diabetes Awareness Month
- Keep Off the Holiday Pounds
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- September is Prostate Health Month
- August is Breastfeeding Awareness Month
- Contact Lens Health Week
- National Parks & Recreation Month
- July is UV Safety Awareness Month!
- Sarcoma & Bone Caner Awareness Month
- We Remember the AIDS Epidemic
- MedImpact Direct Mail is Now Birdi™
- Don't Let Glaucoma Steal Your Sight
- Make Good Mental Health Chronic
- Know Your Breasts and Get Screened!
- Suicide Prevention Week
- Celebrating Success - StayWell is AAAHC Accredited!
- Healthy Futures Through Breastfeeding
- StayWell Well-Adult Care
- Watch Out for Cataracts
- The StayWell Vision Benefit
- Get in Touch with Your Skin Health
- Hit the Gym and StayWell
- Autism Awareness
- Your Mental Health Benefits with StayWell
- Sleep Well, Stay Well
- Chronic Disease Management
- Don’t Wait, Hydrate!
- Your Dental Benefits with StayWell
- All About Medical Claims
- Get Started with StayWell Access and MedImpact
- Mental Health Awareness
- Mental Health Providers
- St. Luke’s Medical Bubble
- Aloha Kidney Education Series
- Complaints and Grievances
- Thinking About Brain Health